BC Volatile Silicone Fluid 5
Basildon Chemicals Volatile Silicone Fluid 5 is a volatile, low viscosity silicone oil (cyclomethicone pentamer). Volatile Silicone Fluid 5 is an effective hydrophobic spreading agent facilitating the application of polishing compounds containing higher molecular weight polymers, making “rub-out” easier. It can also be used as a component of microemulsions used as drying aids in rollover/ tunnel car wash systems to improve spreading/ drying properties.
- Volatile, low viscosity silicone fluid
- Soluble in alcohols and many other solvents
- Non-greasy with easy rub-out
- Specific gravity (25°C): 0.96g/cm3
- Viscosity (25°C): 5.0cS
- Flash point: <77°C Open cup
- Automative polishes
- Glass cleaners
- Penetrating oils
- Shoe cleaners
- Valeting products
- Enhanced water repellency compared to standard silicone emulsions
- Compatible with most phenolic resin binder solutions
- Good water repe...
BC 91/023Basildon Chemicals BC 91/023 Silicone Emulsion is a 60% active non-ionic emulsion of a low viscosity polydimethylsiloxane.
- Good compatibility with other emul...
BC 2268KCC Basildon Chemicals BC 2268 Silicone Emulsion is a 35% active food contact grade non-ionic emulsion of a medium viscosity polydimethylsiloxane.
Antifoam C100KBasildon Chemicals Antifoam C100K is a 100% active silicone compound manufactured to Kosher standards. It is a highly effective antifoam used in a variety of aqueous and non-aqueous systems.